The wiring on Robbie has always been a problem and a big source of unreliability, the other issue was the I2C network not being able to put the motor drivers on the motor made the wiring a mess. The L298n motor drivers were bit under powered and standard servos in some of the joint it time for a rethink. I replace the I2C network with RS485 now the drivers are on the motors and the cables use JST XH connectors which makes for cleaner wiring VNH2SP30 and the TB6612FNG dual motor driver have replaced the servo drivers and the L298n. I replace the control board in the servo and used a magnetic encoder with the TB6612FNG but used the gearing this saved a lot of work redesigning the joint. The new network is working and the joint signal stability is better that before.